Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Awesome

Pure awesomeness! But did you forget to do legs for Hank in the last room of the last building?

The STANDUP Comedy Collab The STANDUP Comedy Collab

Pretty good

But there were too many of those not funny jokes. SweetSkaters part was the best.

Snubby responds:

Thanks, I know!! That's funny because Sweet was the one who didn't make it to coauthor.

kthxbai

Grandbunny Paradox Grandbunny Paradox

Animate it

Animate it, draw your own backgrounds, guns and characters, and it will do well, very well. And get better gunshot sound. Only good things in your flash were the music and the plot.

ChrisNosal responds:

Yeah, Bob pretty much made his own sound effects. He did his best, but I need to try and hook him up with some better stuff.

The woodland creatures don't much care for animation though. None of them draw too well. They did use their own props and settings though, it was all shot on location, they didn't just download pictures.

I mean Sticks, for one, had a hard time escaping Animationland, and I know he has no desire to work on an animated project. There are other directors though from the woodland village who make livlier films.

Stranger (W.I.P) Stranger (W.I.P)

Looks good already

Add some SFX, backgrounds to the white scenes, and make it longer. Your character was very cool, like some Inquisitor from 40K, if you know the game. Im looking forward to see the finished work.

Street Slaughter Street Slaughter

Looked pretty good

Always these everyone against everyone fights. Why dont you try teams instead, it would be something new. Well at least it looked and sounded pretty good.

Bad Drawing Bad Drawing

That was very good!

How did u animate the drawing? Did u use fbf or what?

The Hole'Reilly Factor The Hole'Reilly Factor

Nice!

I liked the cartoon look, and it was pretty funny too. But why was the cigarette floating in the air?

Magical Trevor 3 Magical Trevor 3

Everyone loves magical Trevor

You could have done these a bit longer, but otherwise magical trevors are just the best! I always have a laugh when I watch these. Great job!

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

lol

Hilarious!

DE_aztec DE_aztec

I love these series

The graphics were 10/10, though the 3D guns really need some work. Background music wasnt as goood as in de_dust, but great work man!