Spider Man. City Raid Spider Man. City Raid

Gee

That was actually good. I didnĀ“t have very high expectations from some spiderman thing with file size of 107kb. Could use some sounds though, and maybe the spiderman could look less retarted.

Demon King Demon King

Not that bad

You could make the moving easier, and fix the camera. Its annoying to run forward when you dont know whats coming from there. Add sounds. Draw some proper platforms, not just green blocks. And do better character, that on your game looked like some animal in a superman-suit. And what was the point of the game?

::The Assasin:: ::The Assasin::

Good job

Reminded me of Die Hard Trilogy. Could have been longer, but it was good.

StickMan Sam - Part 3 StickMan Sam - Part 3

Very good one!

I have played all of StickMan Sam games and and they all rock. The graphics of this game (and the previous ones too) are as good as they can in a stickman game. The music also fitted in perfectly. But the game really needs some checkpoints, and I think its irritating that every time an enemy shoots he hits.
Overall a very good game.

Shear The Sheep Shear The Sheep

Crap game

The only good thing was the music. Seriously, try something else than making flash.

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Great!

This is better than the 2nd because of more weapons and better plot (if the 2nd even had one). U should have continued making this.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Pretty Good

It was good but little short.